While we’ve all heard that “money can’t buy happiness,” our society makes the accumulation of money and material possessions look like the ultimate aspiration.
My guest today, Margie Warrell, emphasizes the idea of what she calls “enoughness” in her work as an author, speaker, and advocate.
Margie is the author of four bestselling books and has been referred to as “an international authority on brave leadership” by the Wall Street Journal. You may have seen her byline as a contributor to Forbes or heard her speak live on leadership, courage, and risk. Margie is also a dedicated advocate for gender equality and founded Global Courage in 2010 to help advance more women to decision-making roles.
You can find out more about Margie and her work at margiewarrell.com
On this episode, we discuss:
- Heeding what Margie refers to as “the siren call of our soul”
- The line between being courageous and being reckless
- What it looks like to embrace faith over fear
- That your calling and career don’t have to be the same thing
- The price of playing it safe
To learn more about turning meaningful wealth into a meaningful life filled with passion and purpose, connect with me on social media at @jcchristianson or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org