Not only is Mark Pattison a former NFL player, but he’s also a passionate philanthropist and a successful businessman.
Since his time playing for the L.A. Raiders and New Orleans Saints, Mark has climbed six of the Seven Summits. Once he climbs Mount Everest next year, he’ll become the first NFL player to complete this amazing feat.
Mark has used the principles, processes, and tools he’s learned from mountaineering, the NFL, and his business ventures to create a coaching program that helps clients get off the sidelines to find their elevated purpose.
I found a kindred spirit in Mark as we discussed the various summits we find ourselves traversing in life. On this episode, we explore:
- The importance of gratitude and finding meaning beyond money
- How vulnerability can lead to richer relationships and deeper connections
- Why you need a roadmap on your journey to find purpose
- That embracing fear and risk can lead to possibilities and answers
- How going the extra mile can make you a champion in all areas of your life
You can learn more about Mark’s work by visiting markpattisonnfl.com
My new book, The Wealth Creator’s Playbook: A Guide To Maximizing Your Return on Life and Money is out on March 31st. It’s available now to pre-order from Amazon.
To learn more about turning meaningful wealth into a meaningful life filled with passion and purpose, connect with me on social media at @jcchristianson or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org