On this episode of The Wealth Confidant, I talk with Bobbi Rebell, a Certified Financial Planner, award-winning journalist, and the host of two podcasts: Financial Grownup and Money in the Morning. She’s also the author of the best-selling book, How To Be A Financial Grownup. It’s a valuable resource for anyone looking to achieve financial freedom.
In her work, Bobbi offers helpful money management advice and inspires her audience to embrace and navigate financial adulthood—what she calls becoming a “financial grownup.”
If you’d like to learn more about Bobbi, head to her website. I’m also excited to join her on an upcoming episode of the Financial Grownup Podcast to talk about my own money story and my new book, The Wealth Creator’s Playbook: A Guide To Maximizing Your Return on Life and Money, available now on Amazon.
In our conversation, Bobbi and I discuss:
- How to help kids transition to financial independence
- The economic hurdles millennials face and how their goals around money and wealth differ from their parents’
- Advice for handling money in marriage
- The importance of open communication around finances and inheritance
- The risks and rewards of pivoting your career
To learn more about turning meaningful wealth into a meaningful life filled with passion and purpose, connect with me on social media at @jcchristianson or send me an email at email@example.com.